How to create the textured wave.
1. Step 1- First apply Volumista by Oribe at the root area all over the head and then 3-4 pumps of Oribe Gold Lush Hair oil on the ends.
2. Step 2- Blow dry the entire head upside down to get the most volume.
3. Step 3- Start by sectioning the hair into three sections. The top of the head (eyebrow to eyebrow around the head). The middle of the head (ear to ear all the way around the head). Then the rest (ears down) leave out.
4. Step 4- Start by grabbing the hair with the curling iron in the middle of the section, keeping the iron vertical and leave 2-3 inches of your ends OUT of the iron. Curl up, hold it, and remove.
5. Step 5- Shake it out or brush it out and spray in Kevin Murphy Bedroom hair. Bedroom hair creates a little hold, seperation, and shine. It creates alot of texturize and volume and also smells INCREDIBLE. Spray throughout and work it in. Start with a little bit of spray and work it in. You can always add more, but if you add too much you can over do it with this product.