What is the best skin care peel to change your skin?
BioActive Peel by Dermalogica
Our esthetician Dana says, "It leaves your skin resurfaced, smoothed, brighter, & tighter". She herself had the BioActive Peel done and says it left her skin "noticeably softer & smoother, subsided her break-outsa
Dermalogicas BioActive Peel Multi-Step Approach
- -Preps skin by sloughing off epidermal cells
- -Removes lipids that block peel penetration
- -Digests keratin protein
- -Accelerates cellular resurfacing and renewal
- -Stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the dermis
- -Increases natural ceramides
- -Calms and soothes inflamed skin
- -Restores natural pH of skin
Dry hair? A Tangley Mess?
The best shampoo and conditioner for dry, tangled hair is Kerastase Nutritive Shampoo and Mask. We also now offer the PRE-treatment!
How to Get the Silkiest Hair Ever!!!!
It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!!
1. It all starts in your shower. Wash your hair with something that is going to give you moisture and also smoothness. WE LOVE KERASTASE ELIXIR ULTIME SHAMPOO AND MASK... It was made to give your hair moisture, smoothness, shiny, and a silky feel. Another favorite here at Salon Envy Chicago is LET IT SHINE by BUMBLE & BUMBLE. This shampoo and conditioner gives you moisture and shine, shine, shine!
2. Second, if you have frizz than it is best to start with a smoothing product in your wet hair before you blow dry. Don't forget your thermal protector/thermique before you blow dry as well. If you do not have frizz the best way to get silky shiny hair is to let your hair air dry before you style. Whether it is goign to bed with your hair wet or just air drying throughout the early morning after your shower... Do what you can get away with depending on how thick and long it takes your hair to air dry. Our most favorite thermiques are Nectar Thermique by Kerastase and also Ciment Thermique by Kerastase. Nectar thermique is for dry hair and Ciment Thermique is for broken, damaged hair.
3. FLAT IRON. I am a hairdresser here to tell you a flat iron is OKAY. Make sure you have a higher technology, NEW, ceramic flat iron. No, a flat iron is not okay. Treat your hair with respect and get a good one! Beauty supply stores are known for having higher quality irons. Also, the number one rule with a flat iron is to have a product on before you run the flat iron! Kerastase Fiber Architect will help brittle, very damaged lengths by protecting the hair before you flat iron. Take thin sections and make sure to comb each section of hair before your flat iron. One slower pass through your section is better for your hair then a few passes.
BUMBLE & BUMBLE COLOR-MINDED PRO TREATMENT
The newest re-formulation by Kerastase is exclusively offered at Kerastase Salons including our own, Salon Envy Chicago.
Kerastase developed a 4 step process to help treat dry hair. Kerastases philosophy is not only to make hair look & feel beautiful, but to ctually treat the hair to heal it and make the hair beautiful.
1. Pre-Treat. Immersion Nutritive. This is a pre-shampoo treatment for very dry hair. This provides moisture & smoothness onto your dry hair before you cleanse.
3.Treat. Lait Vital. This is an incredibly light, moisturizing conditioning treatment.