Dermalogica has the best sunscreen skincare thats formulated for your needs.
Follow our TOP 5 HEALTHY sunscreen tips for summer skin care.
1. Avoid sunscreens with Vitamin A. It is great in your diet, but not spread all over the skin. Vitamin A has been listed in 14% of sunscreens reviewed by the Environmental Working Group in 2017. Government data show that tumors and lesions develop sooner on skin coated with creams laced with vitamin A, also called retinyl palmitate or retinol.
2. Reapply cream often. Sunscreen chemicals decrease potency in the sun, wash off, or rub off on towels and clothing.
3. Avoid oxybenzone, a synthetic estrogen that penetrates the skin and can disrupt the hormone system. Look for products with zinc oxide, 3 percent avobenzone or Mexoryl SX. They protect skin from harmful UVA radiation.
4. Don’t fall for high SPF labels. Anything higher than SPF 50+ can tempt you to stay in the sun too long. Even if you don’t burn, your skin may be damaged. Stick to SPFs between 15 and 50+. Pick a product based on your own skin coloration, time outside, shade and cloud cover. Reapply often.
5. Got your vitamin D? Many people don’t get enough vitamin D, a hormone manufactured by the skin in the presence of sunlight. Your doctor can test your level and recommend supplements if you are low in this vital nutrient.
Dermalogica Facial Products:
Our Top 3 Best SELLERS
1.) Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm:
~Powerful firming complex helps combat lines around the delicate eye area. Antioxidant Vitamins C and E help improve elasticity and scavenge, free radicals, while silicones shield vulnerable skin, acting as a protective barrier against futher assault.
~Unique botanical extracts help firm smooth skin, texture, and help minimize the appearance of fine lines. Makes a great makeup prep, prior to concealer application.
2.) Dermalogica Multivitamin Thermafoliant:
~Thermal skin exfoliant infuses skin with age-fighting ingredients. This powerful skin polisher combines physical and chemical exfoliants to refine skin texture and enhance vitamin delivery.
~Resurfacing microgranules gently polish off dead skin skills, to reveal smoother, fresher skin immediately.
~Unique thermal techonlogy activates upon contact with water to stimulate sloughing lactic acid. silic acid and retinol. Skin feels and looks dramatically improved and smoother.
~Concentrated customizeable nighttime retinol treatment cream. Accelerates skin renewal and reduces the appearance of skin-aging. ACtive .5% encapsulated pure retinol helps increase collagen production and cell turnover.
~Powerful peptides and antioxidant Vitamin C help reduce uneven skin tone and discoloration.
~Formulated with a clincally-proven bioenergized Copper amino acid complex shown to reduce visible wrinkles and improve the skin firmness. Cermaides and active Polysaccharides hydrate and prevent water loss in the skin, helping soften fine lines.
What is the best skin care peel to change your skin?
BioActive Peel by Dermalogica
Our esthetician Dana says, "It leaves your skin resurfaced, smoothed, brighter, & tighter". She herself had the BioActive Peel done and says it left her skin "noticeably softer & smoother, subsided her break-outsa
Dermalogicas BioActive Peel Multi-Step Approach
- -Preps skin by sloughing off epidermal cells
- -Removes lipids that block peel penetration
- -Digests keratin protein
- -Accelerates cellular resurfacing and renewal
- -Stimulates collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) within the dermis
- -Increases natural ceramides
- -Calms and soothes inflamed skin
- -Restores natural pH of skin
Facials are an amazing way to feel relaxed and to take good care of your skin. They will leave your face feeling healthier, more radiant, and beautiful!
Have you ever thought of getting a facial but were not sure what steps were included? Facials are VERY important! Over 60% of people do not use the correct products for their skin type and do not take care of their face properly. Your esthetician will not only recommend which type of facial is best for your skin but will give you a professional recommondation on how to take care of your skin! They will also show you the way to the best products we carry by Dermalogica.