Fall 2015 Hair Trend Alert!
Don’t get left in the cold this fall, check out the top New Trends of the season.
Color: With all the Ombré and Balayage growing out from the summer, why not try something new for fall?
-One of the hot newly coined terms is Bronde, that beautifully subtle in-between color that begs the question of blonde or brown is achieved by taking a dark blonde or light brown and adding a layer of highlights.
-Ombré Highlights: This look takes the basic Ombré and makes a subtle statement. With a more naturel colored highlight, only a shade or two lighter than your natural hue, worked into the ends and random sections of the hair. This look allows you to go longer between appointments since the outgrowth is your natural color.
Cut: The grown out versions of this summer’s favorites are in.
- Try a longer bob, or lob, that hits the shoulder, and add some layers for movement.
-The classic gamine look is also in for fall; keep it a bit longer than a harsh pixie for a more feminine look. If you do go for the full pixie make sure to get pieced out fringe to keep it modern and soft.
- For long straight hair also add some layers to give the illusion of volume this season.
-Banish the overly long tresses, and opt for a more poised mid length cut that’s not too long and not too short, falling a few inches past the shoulder. It gives you length that’s not over bearing, yet remains versatile.
Bangs: Regardless if they’re real or faux, bangs are in.
-For those with thinner hair a great bang can give life to your hair and add volume.
- If you’re looking for something a bit more daring, try the micro bang. This is a cute throwback style that gives your look instant rockabilly glamour for the modern girl.
*** Those of you not quite ready for the bang commitment, can get a great faux bang that clips in and gives you the option to mix up your look from day to day.
Part it: This season, two unique styles are based on how you’re parting your hair.
-Straight down the middle parts looks great with bed head waves to give it that no fuss look.
- The deep side part is another great look this season, wear it sleeked or with your natural hair to achieve this alluring look. It’s a great way to give your do an asymmetrical look without having to cut it.
Up-do’s: This season is all about putting a twist on the classics, and switching it up from sleek to mussed perfection.
-Deconstructed Chignon: This “twist” gets a makeover by artfully roughing it up so it’s textured and imperfect, giving it a classically thrown together look.
- The messy bun: Worn high like a ballerina. This look is again classic, but a bit roughed up.
- The Low Ponytail: Where this look sleeked, another trend for the season, and low at the nape of the neck.
- The Blow out: These never go out of style, regardless if you opt for the bombshell or go for the retro vibe with more volume at the top. These looks are always a classic.
Hair Accessories: Give your childhood go-to an adult twist with these classic accessories for the season.
-Headbands give an effortless edge to any style for a put together look that’s super quick and easy.
-Elegant hair pins take the place of those simple colorful bobby pins, giving any style a polished bit of glam that can either match your other jewelry or stand alone as a statement piece.